Take the chance to learn all about Budapest's interesting history on and private and leisurely tour of its spectacular and beautiful streets. This is Budapest's most interactive and entertaining bike tours.
Highlights and Themes
- Private tour
- Learn the basics of Hungarian culture and history
- Visit Heroes’ Square and the City Park area
- Cycle around the Opera House, St Stephen’s’ Basilica, the Parliament and Chain Bridge
- Enjoy both Buda and Pest promenade bike lanes and Margaret Bridge
- Ride to Gellert Square, Liberty Bridge, the Market Hall
- Refreshment stop with dessert
- Approx. 16 km / 10 miles, flat ride without elevation
Dates & Times
April to October 9:30 & 15:30 – daily
November to March our Winter bike tour is available!
If you would like to start the tour at a different time, please contact Reservation staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolute Tour Center – 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16 (just behind the Opera House)
Know before you go
- Participants must know how to ride a bike and needs be fit for continuous biking for up to 4 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Due to Traffic Laws children under 12 years can not ride on main roads, so for families with small children special safe route will be applied.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
Full Tour Description
Duration: 4 hours
With a Yellow Zebra Budapest Tour you can enjoy complete flexibility within 4 hours.
Here are some tips:
- Ride to Heroes’ Square with introduction to the Hungary’s rich history and culture
- See the City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle and take a peek into Szechenyi Bath House
- Marvel at the Opera House, St Stephen’s Basilica, Liberty Square and the Parliament
- Feel the breeze in your hair along the Danube Promenade and the Chain Bridge
- Ride across Margaret Bridge and onto Margaret Island
- Explore the Buda Castle District, including the Royal Palace, Fisherman’s Bastion and the Matthias Church
- Cycle to the Grand Market Hall then on to the National Museum and Great Synagogue
- Have a coffee with a traditional Hungarian dessert
Our experienced guides will always take the safest routes with you. Because of this, the Guides reserve the right to make a judgment call on which areas are accessible.
Please read our Terms and Conditions
Inclusions: Private English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time. A refreshment stop for coffee or beverage and dessert is included.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums. Food and beverages except where noted. Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point. Any gratuity/tip
The default language of our Private Yellow Zebra Budapest Bike Tours is English, but this tour is also available in German and French for an additional fee of 30 EUR / tour (not per person). You can add this option during the booking process.
Important notice: Please note, that we cannot guarantee a non-English guide if you book the tour within 72 hours. To make sure if your language is available, please contact us at email@example.com. If you book and the language option is not possible, we will refund you the 30 EUR.
Groups over 15 people please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rent a Bike HERE