Yellow Zebra Tours
Terms & Conditions
- You must either print your pre-paid voucher(s) and present it for redemption or show proof of booking via your smartphone or tablet at the start of your activity. In order to redeem your voucher you must sign it and present it with valid photo identification bearing the name of the person who made the purchase, should you be asked by our staff. Those presenting proof of payment via a smartphone or tablet must sign a “proof of participation” ticket as well as showing valid photo identification.
- If you purchase the student rate you will need to present a valid student ID card. If you do not have a valid student card you will have to pay the difference on the spot or refused participation. You will thereby forfeit any payments you have already made and there will be no refund.
- Cancellation is 100% refundable once participant ticket / voucher is purchased if cancelled more than 4 days (73+ hours) from event time. Please note that if cancellation takes place within 3 days (72 hours) from the stated departure date the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Guests can change the date of their Yellow Zebra tour/activity free of charge up to 4 days (73+ hours) of original booking start time. All change requests within 3 days (72 hours) incur a 5€ surcharge per person for all programs except Segway tours and full day tours, which incur a 10€ per person surcharge. Changes are permitted based upon availability and may not be possible for all requests. If the change cannot be accommodated we will NOT refund for any reason as the cancellation policy stands by the original booking date. Change of Yellow Zebra tour/activity date is not permitted once original booked date/time has passed.
- Tardiness or failure to show up at the agreed meeting point and in time for tour/activity are considered a no show. If tour is missed the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- By booking/reserving any of the programs/tours/activities we as the supplier take no responsibility or liability for loss of life, money, objects, items or damages / injuries that occur prior to, during or after the event.
- Supplier is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents during tours.
- All Yellow Zebra Tours are subject to house rules to be found in our tour center office.
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice. We also reserve the right to refuse service and or ask guest(s) to leave tour/program in extreme circumstances i.e. improper conduct, disturbance of other guests or under the influence of alcohol / drugs.
- Promotions and or discounts cannot be of use after the completion of the original purchase.
At Yellow Zebra tours we only use personal data such as name, address and email as specified by the data protection laws. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties or sold. However we may use the data for our own marketing and statistical purposes. Also when necessary we’ll pass it to partner program providers in order to carry out a booking.