Take the chance to learn all about Budapest's interesting history on and private and leisurely tour of its spectacular and beautiful streets. This is Budapest's most interactive and entertaining bike tours.
Highlights and Themes
- Your group only with a private certified guide
- Enjoy an interactive where participation is encouraged
- Overview of Hungarian history and culture
- Flexibility within 3,5 hours, you can decide the main focus of the tour
- Coffee and cake stop is included
Dates & Times
1 March – 30 November
Times: 10:00, 15:30
If you would like to start the tour at a different time, please contact Reservation staff at email@example.com
Absolute Tour Center – 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16 (just behind the Opera House)
Group of 1-2 people: 120 € / group
Group of 3 people: 140 € / group
Group of 4 people: 160 € / group
Group of 5-15 people: 34 €/ person
Child rate: 20 € (3-12 years)
Student rate: same as adult price
Full Tour Description
Duration: 4 hours
With a Yellow Zebra Budapest Tour you can enjoy complete flexibility within 4 hours.
Here are some tips:
- Ride to Heroes’ Square with introduction to the Hungary’s rich history and culture
- See the City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle and take a peek into Szechenyi Bath House
- Marvel at the Opera House, St Stephen’s Basilica, Liberty Square and the Parliament
- Feel the breeze in your hair along the Danube Promenade and the Chain Bridge
- Ride across Margaret Bridge and onto Margaret Island
- Explore the Buda Castle District, including the Royal Palace, Fisherman’s Bastion and the Matthias Church
- Cycle to the Grand Market Hall then on to the National Museum and Great Synagogue
- Have a coffee with a traditional Hungarian dessert
Our experienced guides will always take the safest routes with you. Because of this, the Guides reserve the right to make a judgment call on which areas are accessible.
Please read our Terms and Conditions
Inclusions: Private English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time. A refreshment stop for coffee or beverage and dessert is included.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums. Food and beverages except where noted. Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point. Any gratuity/tip
The default language of our Private Yellow Zebra Budapest Bike Tours is English, but this tour is also available in German and French for an additional fee of 30 EUR / tour (not per person). You can add this option during the booking process.
Important notice: Please note, that we cannot guarantee a non-English guide if you book the tour within 72 hours. To make sure if your language is available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you book and the language option is not possible, we will refund you the 30 EUR.
Groups over 15 people please email us: email@example.com
Rent a Bike HERE