Take the chance to learn all about Budapest's interesting history on a private and leisurely tour
Highlights and Themes
- Visit Heroes’ Square and the City Park area
- Cycle around the Opera House, St Stephen’s’ Basilica and the Parliament
- Enjoy both Buda and Pest promenade bike lanes and Margaret Bridge
- Ride to the Chain Bridge, Gellert Square and the Great Market Hall
- Refreshment stop with dessert included (only 4-hour tour)
Know before you book
- You must know how to ride a bike
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Due to Traffic Laws children under 12 years can not ride on main roads, so for families with small children special safe route will be applied.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
Full Tour Description
Duration: 4-hour option with coffee stop or 2.5 hours without coffee stop
You can enjoy complete flexibility within your tour time.
Here are some tips:
- Ride to Heroes’ Square with introduction to the Hungary’s rich history and culture
- See the City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle and take a peek into Szechenyi Bath House
- Marvel at the Opera House, St Stephen’s Basilica, Liberty Square and the Parliament
- Feel the breeze in your hair along the Danube Promenade and the Chain Bridge
- Ride across Margaret Bridge and onto Margaret Island
- Cycle to the Grand Market Hall
Our experienced guides will always take the safest routes with you. Because of this, the Guides reserve the right to make a judgment call on which areas are accessible.
Inclusions: Private English speaking guide, bike hire for tour time. A refreshment stop for coffee or beverage and dessert is included in 4-hour tour option
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, pick-up and drop-off
The default language of our tour is English, but this tour is also available in German and French for an additional fee of 30 EUR / tour (not per person). You can add this option during the booking process.
Important notice: Please note, that we cannot guarantee a non-English guide if you book the tour within 72 hours. To make sure if your language is available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you book and the language option is not possible, we will refund you the 30 EUR.
Groups over 15 people please email us: email@example.com